Vous prenez soin de nos clients.
Vous êtes le visage de notre compagnie et le premier contact des clients. Vous avez la volonté de réussir et de surpasser les attentes afin de fournir une expérience client remarquable.Emplois offerts
Nous prenons soin de vous.
Les clients profitent d’un service fourni par des conseillers heureux et nous nous engageons à promouvoir un environnement de travail sain et agréable. En plus d’un salaire compétitif, nous célébrons nos employés et leurs réalisations. Séjours corporatif, pièces de repos ou opportunités de développement de carrière: nous nous efforçons à faciliter la conciliation travail-vie privée pour notre équipe.
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
PandaPay Inc. is looking for a bilingual, outside sales representative in the Quebec area to generate new business. The successful candidate for this role will have an entrepreneurial spirit, a self-starter work ethic and will be excited about an opportunity to work with a start-up company. They will also bring relevant experience from the construction equipment industry.
This position is responsible for the following functions/tasks:
- Business development for the PandaPay line of business
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (in-person meeting, cold calling, presentations, etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Minimum High School Diploma.
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of overachieving quota
- Experience working with HubSpot or similar CRM considered an asset
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Relevant experience from construction,construction equipment or related industry is an asset
- Experience in the equipment rental sector considered an asset
- Advanced skill with all MS Office products an asset
- Bilingual in French and English at an advanced level is required
test Job opening Product Manager
responsibility for the entire product life cycle of several
software products all around the digitization of handicraft
search for new possible applications and marketing of your
products: you are product evangelist!
and taking responsibility for road-map and product backlogs in
close coordination with our dev teams
as central contact person for users, stakeholders, customers and
suppliers: you are product expert!
comprehensive (Web, iOS, Android) intuitive user experiences
5+ years of experience as a product owner or product manager for
online / webbased / software products
5+ years professional experience developing web / app based software
ability to communicate visually and easily through using sketches,
user flows, wireframes, prototypes
analytical process understanding
(basic) programming skills (HTML5 / CSS, Obj-C, Swift, Java, C++)
knowledge of agile and customer-centred software (product) development
experience with relevant tools for rapid prototyping
fulfilling and interesting work
work hours, home office days
micro management, clear and transparent
extremely skilled and friendly team
developers than anything else! People to learn from and
team trip to Iceland in April!
environment that fosters success
perspectives and forward vision